Friday 14 October 2011

Earworm #1

You know when you get a song stuck in your head and you just can't shift it?  Well, as you would expect from a nation known for efficiency and organisation, the Germans have a word for that: Ohrwurm.  

As is pretty self evident from the title of this post, it translates to Earworm in English.  Wikipedia tells me that nearly everyone suffers from an Earworm at some point, and I am certainly no exception to that.  So on occasion I think I'm going to publish details of my current Earworm.  That way, if anyone actually reads this blog, it'll probably become their Earworm too.

My first one then, and my goodness it's terrible (why is it rarely a song you actually like?) is the debut single by unintentionally hilarious and mildly irritating former N-Dubz member "Dappy".

Scream with rage at the mind infiltrating power of "No Regrets":


I'd feel like a total bastard for posting that if I had a readership!

No comments:

Post a Comment